Junior Oracle DBA
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Oracle DBA active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Knowledge of ORACLE database administration in a production environment.
• Knowledge of Oracle RAC, Data Guard, GRID/Cloud Control, RMAN, Datapump, GoldenGate, Shareplex, etc.
• Linux /Solaris knowledge.
• Knowledge of programming in SQL/ PL/SQL and shell UNIX/Linux.
• English (written and spoken) – fluent.
• Knowledge of ITIL.
• knowledge of the principles SOX.
• good knowledge of general security principles.
• Provides Level1 support for Oracle Databases and related incidents and problems.
• Develop scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities.
• Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that contain databases.
• Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business.
• The work schedule is designed for a 24/7 support team and can have shifts during the weekend and nights.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Working with new and highly desirable technologies
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Work from home 2, 3 days a week
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment