Order Management Analyst with English
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers' team specialized on different commodities.Qualifications
- ? Bachelor's degree
- ? Advanced English level (written and oral communication skills);
- ? PC skills: MS Office (Excel, Word);
- ? Customer Service experience;
- ? Attention to details;
- ? Analytical thinking;
- ? Ability to synthesize;
- ? Team-player;
- ? Multitasking;
- ? Solution oriented;
- ? Proactivity and reliability;
- ? Good conflict management;
- ? Independent decision making;
- ? Adaptability;
- ? Customer orientation skills;
- ? Active listening and quick comprehension.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to work from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books.
- ?Timely and accurate order and quotation processing in SAP;
- ?Creating purchase orders towards the supplier;
- ?Providing customers with information related to price and availability, order status, products etc.;
- Processing customer returns via SAP;
- ?Responsible for claims management;
- ?Responsible for Material Master Data;
- ?Uploading Price in SAP and Idoc monitoring;
- ?Creating outbound for deliveries from the local stock;
- ?Checking correctness of issued invoice details compared to customer's PO;
- ?Managing the open orders by extracting and analysing SAP reports;
- ?Keeping customer informed about its order execution status on daily basis;
- ?Providing prompt and courteous service to customers by using communication skills to listen, interpret and respond to customer needs, to ensure customer satisfaction objectives are achieved;
- ?Ensuring customer issues via telephone/email are dealt with promptly and within a minimum timeframe;
- ?Communication with other departments to ensure that customers' needs and claims are being dealt with promptly;
- ?Offering support and training to the new colleagues;
- ?Requests support from Team Leader or more experienced colleagues when dealing with difficult situations;
- ?Active participation for the project related continuous improvement process;
- ?Responsibile for reading, understanding and applying the procedure from area of responsability and also interdepartamental procedure subcribed in SOCOS;
- ?Any other tasks related to area of responsibility requested by direct superior.