Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• 2+ years of industry experience;
• Knowledge of fronted developer with Angular JS or similar;
• Strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 design principles and techniques and demonstrable experience in building world-class, consumer web application interfaces;
• Strong experience with Data management, including APIs, REST, JSON, etc.;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git;
• Experience with at least one templating engine such as Handlebars, Moustache or similar;
• Familiarity with browser debug tools for layout, process inspection, and network analysis;
• Comfortable working in a large software business where interpersonal skills are paramount;
• Eye for detail and design;
• Team player that considers success of the product and team above their own success;
• Continually learning and looking to stay ahead of the industry;
• Be open to receiving code review recommendations and willing to give that kind of feedback to others;
• You value the safety net that tests provide while refactoring and writing new code;
• You will need the ability to understand and share the technical vision of the product;
• Spoken and written English proficiency Good to Have;
• Production experience with React - nice to have;
• You have experience with data analysis or data visualization;
• Experience with continuous delivery backed by a fully-automated tests;
• Experience using AWS, Azure - nice to have.
• Work in an agile team to develop and maintain a scalable and secure service;
• Contribute to the development of middleware services;
• Contribute to the delivery of UI components for enterprise customers;
• Perform research on various technologies and define architectural improvements;
• Build prototypes or core features;
• Implement robust user interfaces that delight our customers;
• Write reliable, sustainable code by utilizing design patterns and refactoring techniques;
• Craft performant high-quality features while ensuring quality through automated testing (unit, integration, e2e, and exploratory);
• Understand the customer base and drive user experience improvements.
What we offer
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
• Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
• Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
• Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
• Private Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
• Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
• Massage sessions;
• Extra vacation days;
• Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
• Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on stefanini. com and Like 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini Romania.