MCE MANAGER – Romania
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TARGET Executive Search CEE active.
Vezi toate job-urile MCE MANAGER – Romania active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Farmacie - Medicina active pe Hipo.ro
TARGET Executive Search CEE is an International Executive Search Group focusing on "Headhunting" for Top and Senior Management across Central and Eastern Europe. TARGET Executive Search was founded in 1994 and today has offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.Cerinte
- BS/BA Degree and digital experience required; specialization in communication, business and/or marketing desired;
- minimum 5 years of marketing experience including 2-years of digital marketing experience preferably in the healthcare space;
- demonstrated broad marketing mix strategy experience with expertise in all digital channels;
- ability to partner effectively with internal and external stakeholders at various levels;
- experience in orchestration engines and CRM is preferred;
- demonstrated analytical capability and proven strategic leadership with an ability to synthesize insights, create focus, and influence the organization to move forward;
- fluency in English.
- lead the development of the MCE strategic plan for Romania to deliver the right message, through the right channel, to the right customer, at the right time;
- plan and own campaign/project development, execution and performance measurement;
- responsible for change management and training support to the Romanian affiliates with regards to transformation towards orchestrated touch point & customer centricity;
- work in partnership with other functions;
- oversee third party content providers;
- creates, updates and evolves MCE strategy, in alignment with Local, Regional and Global strategic imperatives;
- orchestrates the creation and roll out of Multichannel (MC) projects;
- leads and implements global digital projects within perimeter (prepare budget, involve necessary functions, form execution squads);
- ensures timely delivery of projects/tasks within budget and at best possible quality;
- identify through data, areas to optimize customer engagement strategies such as customer centricity, content adjustments, channel mix, and customer journey sequencing to improve customer engagement, customer experience or volume/ROI;
- identify and drive new ways of working to create differentiated customer experiences;
- provide multi-channel/digital subject matter expertise in defining and driving the customer engagement strategy for a specified function (Medical, Marketing, Sales, Market Access) as a part of IO Engage;
- support the execution of HCP and patient journey-based experiences across multiple channels;
- support Medical, Marketing Sales, Market Access Teams, as well as other functions in their multichannel projects;
- build and maintain relations with global, IO, and regional functions necessary to support local MCE projects and activities (ex: Content hub, etc..);
- enable field readiness and drive initiatives to increase engagement and buy-in through implementing change management approaches;
- lead the digital transformation in Romanian affiliate to ensure customer centricity;
- identify and engage members from Region/business area/affiliate as change leaders/ambassadors to support the change management process;
- communicate to and engage different stakeholder groups in a targeted and timely manner to build understanding, engagement and prepare for the Transformation;
- develop training plan/strategy and material for change rollout and organize and conduct training.