Technical Sales & Environmental Responsible
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HeidelbergCement Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Sales & Environmental Responsible active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
HeidelbergCement România S.A. recruits Technical Sales and Environmental Responsible for its RMX division. The successful candidate will report directly to the concrete Technical Director and Sales Director, at the Headquarters offices in Bucharest. Heidelbergcement -worlwide operator in cement, aggregates and readymix concrete, operates 21 RMX plants all over Romania.
- Actively participates in developping product portofolio, according to customer expectations, national and european regulations;
- Monitor market requirements through customer surveys to identify opportunities for customized services and products to ensure customer satisfaction, offering, in the same time, tailormade trainings to fulfill special customer needs;
- Support concrete sales team in establishing documentation for major projects tendering and also, in responding to special customer requests (e.g. laboratory trials, special tenders, etc)
- Develop and implement a communication strategy targeting architects, specifiers, designers and other construction influencers to support efficiency in construction activity by supporting new and innovative techniques and products – related also to environmentally friendly products;
- Develops and actively monitor the implementation of strategies, action plans of product portofolio and related services to ensure a reduced CO2 concrete print and to promote environmental friendly products;
- Ensures the existence and validity of any necessary report, authorization, documentation in order to keep the validity of actual plant environmental authorization;
- Represents RMX division in relationship with environmental authorities and participate in the local company teams in developing and implementing environmental and CO2 reduction related strategies;
Studies and experience
- University graduate, preferably in engineering and/or economy fields;
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing domain in concrete business mainly in developping market and customers surveys and implementing marketing plans accordingly;
- Minimum 3 years experience in environmental protection, CO2 and sustainability domain in cement/ concrete industry, including lobby activity and special reports related;
- Experience in modelling processes – mainly under SAP platform.
Knowledge and abilities
- Result oriented, self motivated;
- Team work ,communication and infuencing abilities;
- Customer oriented, problem solving attitude;
- Innovative and entrepeneurial spirit;
- Very good command of english language;
- Very good command of Microsoft Office (Office 365) and SAP software
- Clean driving license, B category
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.