C#/WPF Software Developer
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in professional software development
• Expert knowledge in developing native windows applications using Microsoft .NET, C#/WPF
• Strong object-oriented design skills and proficient in data modeling, design patterns and frameworks such as MVVM
• Experienced with testing frameworks (e.g. Telerik Just Mock), test automation tools (e.g. Telerik Test Studio) and test-driven development (TDD)
Experienced in consuming REST APIs in JSON format
• Experienced with versioning control tools (e.g. Git)
• Good knowledge of relational databases (e.g. SAP HANA) and SQL programming
• Knowledge in controlling and product costing is considered a plus
• Positive mindset, team player, humble, transparent, open to changes
• Passion for co-innovation with customers
• Experience with Agile Development/Scrum
• Very good oral and written English language skills.
Develop native Windows Applications using Microsoft .NET, C#/WPF.Other info
- Motivating salary
- Stimulating working environment
- Medical insurance
- Annual team building
- Opportunities to learn and grow your skills.
- WorldClass membership discount