Helpdesk Officer with Dutch in Timisoara
We are hiring Helpdesk Officer with Dutch in Timisoara!
This job is for our client, a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
- Fluency in English (B2) and Dutch (B2)
- Diploma / Degree holder or pursuing Bachelor Degree
- At least 6 months of experience in Customer Support/Procurement/Finance/Helpdesk would represent an advantage
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Numerical competencies
- Customer-oriented and attention to details
- Ability to adhere to TAT and timelines
- Active listening combined with excellent written and verbal communication competences
- Knowledge of P2P (Procure to Pay) or Finance domains would represent an advance
- Nice to have: previous experience in SAP
- Helpdesk Officer's main attribution is to offer effective customer assistance (client users and suppliers) concerning its requirements to solve problems.
- Ensures that the problems are accurately registered in the ticket application when received via e-mail, phone or chat.
- Ensures that the phone/chat line is open at the beginning of the work program.
- Helpdesk Level 1 support for the applications used within the Procure to Pay department (SAP, Supplier portal, Procurement e-tool, Provider data basis, etc.): solves the level 1 tickets, follows the solution of the open tickets, escalates wherever the case to the level 2 (tests the solutions proposed by the experts in the case of the level 2 tickets whenever necessary).
- Acts as a single point of contact for the customer and communicates relevant information in order to ensure the customer’s satisfaction
- Communicates the problem status and time to resolution to affected personnel; provides to the customers' continuous visibility on the occurred situation/problem.
- Ensures structured and high-quality communication related to open cases.
- Creates tickets to the IT support team whenever necessary.
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment
- Attractive benefits package
- Relocation package
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Transportation deducted
- Health insurance and dental scheme
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training)
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply for this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment.