Quality Assurance Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Assurance Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
We are looking for a passionate person who will have the hands-on opportunity to work within a knowledgeable team on very diverse challenges.
What you will do:
- Assist senior QA analyst in their day-to-day activities, following the entire lifecycle of the testing process and also in the in the design, implementation and execution of test cases for new and existing features (Run and Change);
- Assist team leader in the analysis done for process optimization, in activities concerning documentation, reporting, tool optimization;
- Work in transverse environment, and analyze different projects from several areas;
- Actively participate in team meetings in order to understand the business and the needs of the QA team making proposal to update the testing procedures and tools, and implement the approved actions;
- Work closely with the team leader on project management tasks like gathering information, data analysis, data reporting, excel documents maintenance and improvement;
- Contribute to our projects, including the automation of QA activity reporting.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge, with a focus on Excel (complex formulas and options, VBA knowledge are a high plus)
- Analytical skills, problem solving abilities, attention to details;
- Being comfortable working in a multitask, dynamic and changing environment;
- Being a motivated self-starter and proving the ability to drive and promote ideas independently;
- Knowledge on internally used tools is highly appreciated (JIRA, XRAY) and being comfortable working with data and numbers;
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written);
- Bachelor's degree, good command of English, both written and spoken - French is a plus.
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place. Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.