Senior Consultant | Environmental Advisory and Compliance
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
University degree with relevant major (Ecology and Environmental Protection is a great plus);
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in environmental advisory projects;
- Previous experience in consultancy roles;
- Good command of Romanian and English - both speaking and writing;
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Well organized and keen to identify opportunities
- Ability to juggle with projects and priorities.
- Offer advice to companies on the reporting and payment obligations towards the Administration of the Environment Fund;
- Providing specialized advice to companies on the waste management of packaging, electrical and electronic equipment, batteries and accumulators;
- Preparation and assistance regarding the technical documentation required for Environment Authorization;
- Advice and implementation of projects in the area of sustainability and circular economy;
- Identify and implement projects aimed to reduce costs with natural resources, reduce emissions and pollution;
- Assessment of carbon footprint for various stakeholders;
- Assisting clients in front of the environment authorities.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.