Senior Consultant | Environmental Advisory and Compliance
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
University degree with relevant major (Ecology and Environmental Protection is a great plus);
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in environmental advisory projects;
- Previous experience in consultancy roles;
- Good command of Romanian and English - both speaking and writing;
- Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Well organized and keen to identify opportunities
- Ability to juggle with projects and priorities.
- Offer advice to companies on the reporting and payment obligations towards the Administration of the Environment Fund;
- Providing specialized advice to companies on the waste management of packaging, electrical and electronic equipment, batteries and accumulators;
- Preparation and assistance regarding the technical documentation required for Environment Authorization;
- Advice and implementation of projects in the area of sustainability and circular economy;
- Identify and implement projects aimed to reduce costs with natural resources, reduce emissions and pollution;
- Assessment of carbon footprint for various stakeholders;
- Assisting clients in front of the environment authorities.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.