This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Product Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- 5+ years of relevant financial services and/or API economy software experience (product owner/business analyst + support, etc.)
- 5+ years of Financial Industry and API Economy experience
- Experience working with project management software application analysis, design or implementation (knowledge of project management principles).
- Knowledge of how software is developed and deployed.
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills with a history of successful execution of plans.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills needed.
- Possess strong problem-solving and decision making skills. Ability to work independently, apply judgment, maintain stable performance under stress and flexibility in an evolving work environment.
- Proven presentation skills
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Product Management, the Product Owner is a dedicated role responsible for representing customer interests during the agile application development process.
The Product Owner works with Product Managers who have defined features and translates their product vision in to production reality.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Product Owner will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work of the Scrum Team. Acts as the “single voice” for priority and acceptance of what to work on for delivery of assigned product features and provides clear statement of vision, direction, and release purpose and goals.
- Provides overall direction for product enhancements and general product development requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for managing the Product Backlog for assigned features.