Marketplace Product Owner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Marketplace Product Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re an energized bunch, who love to be at the forefront of innovation. We make it our mission to develop and stay ahead of the latest trends and technology. Our goal? To put customers at the core of what we do and to deliver solutions that drive transformation and unlock the potential of people and businesses.Requirements
- FinTech experience through some combination of project management, product management, technology delivery. Potential domains include FinTech, Financial Institutions, Consulting, Systems Integration, etc. Target five years of total experience
- Strong track record of project delivery specializing in product management
- Good understanding of the product and software lifecycle management on an agile organization
- Experience with Atlassian product (Jira, Confluence)
- Team player, quick learner, excellent communicator, entrepreneurial spirit
- Good spoken and written English, additional languages a plus
- Willingness & ability to travel based on business needs
What will you contribute?
As part of the Fusion.Fabric.Cloud team at Finastra, you will deliver major market innovations in all banking areas including Treasury and Capital Markets, Trade and Transaction banking, Lending, Retail banking and Payments. You will contribute to the delivery of the FusionFabric.cloud (FFDC) strategic roadmap. The job holder is responsible for ownership of the marketplace and for all business processes (Onboarding, monetization…).
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drive Marketplace adoption
Support development of the FFDC marketplace
Facilitate repositioning of marketplace from ‘marketing site’ to true turn-key venue for purchase/ sales of Fintech solutions
Manage the relationship with the third-party provider
- Continuously improve the product
Define the roadmap and features of Fusionfabric.cloud business processes and FFDC Marketplace
Collaborate with the UX/UI designer to understand the global experience of the user journey
Create, organize and prioritize the backlog and write user stories
Participate to the agile ceremonies to prioritized and follow the features.
Be the guarantor of the value and quality of the product, throughout the process.
Track a series of key performance indicators to ensure the success and adherence of your product