SUMMER 6 Weeks Internship - Serbia - Content Creation
Internship opportunity for young people who seek to develop their leadership skills, competencies and boost their career opportunities.
"AFEJA" is a company for business services and consulting. ,,Afeja" operates through several domains registered in different areas adapted to multilingual areas. The main project is eberza. The interns will work on this pilot – project. It is a public e-market so-called market maker, it manages the market by forming online communities (social shopping). The company's main vision is improving and further developing the domestic and international market through e-commerce in an innovative way, using the possibilities of information and digital technology, a social and social network in creating new business solutions.
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Languages Required: English
Role Description: You will be responsible for creating and managing content for the company's main project eBerza.
- Content Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Planning the advertising campaign
- Develop concepts and design all materials, including: direct mail, printed and digital advertisements, mass e-mails, newsletters, flyers, invitations, and packaging of occasional marketing gifts
- Preparation of a media campaign for the promotion of the eBerza
- Development of an e-guide for the users of eBerza
- Preparing a presentation for potential eBerze users
- The intern will provide written reports on a weekly basis, supported by the analysis of the results achieved.
Opportunity Fee: 179€ (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
Computer will be provided
A means of transportation will be provided but not paid for. You will have to cover the cost.
You will be Certified as a Global Talent Participant
AIESEC will provide you support such as: application support, arrival pickup, accommodation support, leadership development seminar and cultural integration activities.
- 12 Jun - 24 Jul 2021 (6 Weeks)
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide to you more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail in for the next 3 days after your application.