.Net Fullstack Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Edenred Digital Center active
View all jobs .Net Fullstack Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
You will have to demonstrate:
• Strong knowledge of .NET web framework and .Net Core
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
• Strong knowledge in ASP.NET Web Forms
• Work experience in working with MS SQL Server (DDL and DML using T-SQL, stored procedures)
• Work experience in Micro-Services and API
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiarity with MVC (APS.Net Core MVC as nice to have)
• Familiarity with AJAX / JQuery
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Experience with popular web application frameworks
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Experience or at least understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application in public cloud environment (Azure Cloud, Container approach).
• Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or TFS and release management tools as TeamCity or Octopus
• A structured person, well organized with analytical skills and the ability to prioritize.
• Familiarity with Scrum Agile framework
• Proactivity & team working spirit are really important.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Fluent English language skills.
We are seeking a full stack .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using C#. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working in Agile Methodology (SCRUM / KANBAN). A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Developing Front & back end website applications.
• Developing Rest APIs & Microservice
• Collaborate with the rest of the dev team to design and launch new features.
• Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Vibe with us!
• You will build strategic platforms that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits on international level
• Exposure to various global cultures and teams
• You will be working with the newest technologies
• We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
• We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop here.