Operations Manager Order To Cash
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors GBS active
View all jobs Operations Manager Order To Cash active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience as a Team Leader within a Shared Service Center/BPO;
• Strong knowledge of OTC processes (especially Collection);
• Previous experience providing Processes and Tools solutions for line managers.
• Driving process standardization across countries in the same stream;
• Oversee service management in the team and take improvement actions;
• Setting proper governance to address the delivery needs;
• Present performance indicators in operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement initiatives;
• Ensure that Order to cash Process Maps and SOP's are followed and process controls are in place.
• Coach the team managers on delivering through others, support adherence to people practices & delivery on objectives;
• Adhere to MCBC HR practices in terms of people retention, performance assessment, motivation and talent development;
• Perform Individual Performance reviews with the team members;
• Develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members;
• Owning and facilitating team meetings for better process performance and enhancement of team skills;
• Facilitating issues resolution not only within team, but also inter-team and cross functional;
• Owns 100% accurate and timely inputs for the team they supervise for salary, leaves and incentives and other HR processes like employee health and safety regulations etc.
• Ensure all team members are aware of KPIs for agrees deliverables and of current & expected performance output.
• Build strong and effective relationships with Order to cash actors in Business Units.
Support technology implementation
• Supervising system implementation as per the business requirement as per the baselining;
• Support tools implementation by creating capacity in the team and allocating staff to both operations and projects.
• Responsible for identifying standardization opportunities between countries/activities;
• Responsible for validating ideas raised by the team by checking and validating ideas as business case and applicability and extending options to other countries.
• Coordinating migrations for own stream, participation in the baselining, process definition.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.