Accounts Receivable Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors GBS active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
• Language Skills: English B2
• Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
• Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability
• Ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support the recommendations
• Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
• Significant experience in finance or credit related field
• Relevant knowledge for OTC processes including credit risk and financial analysis (preferred min 3 years)
• Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment
• Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
• CPG industry experience
• Ensures timely payments reconciliation/ application / customer clearing; as well as timely coverage for all order to cash processes: Cash app, billing, pricing, claims, account reconciliations, payments or charges.
• Deductions management; carrying out the specific month-close activities, such as journal posting and account reconciliation, processing of all invoicing requests (debit or credit memos) as per agreed timelines and business needs.
• Prepare the key monthly / ad-hoc reports and inform the relevant business units/ GBS process owners.
• Bad Debt management / Processing of Bad Debt w/offs.
• Direct involvement in the Rebates process - both transactional and reporting.
• Maintain and update SOP/QRG as per agreed approval flows.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.