Software System Integrator
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• 3-4 years of experience in software system integration;
• Advanced C programming;
• Work experience in the V-model Cycle;
• Automotive and general-purpose communication protocols (ETH, CAN);
• Experience with Jira, DOORS;
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow up on issues to closure.
About our open position: Software System Integrator
• As a Software System Integrator, you will be responsible for integrating the software system components, according to the requirements.
A typical day might include the following:
• Configuring and distributing the development environment to the developers;
• Integrating software system consisting of modules and/or subsystems;
• Checking if the results fulfill the requirements;
• Measuring the system performance and workload;
• Providing support for the problems between hardware and software;
• Integrating documentation development such as Test Specification, Test Report, Basic Metric Set, Product Metric Set;
• Architecture workflows in SW Implementation, SW-System Analysis and Design, SW Integration and Integration Test Execution.