Application Development Engineer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• 2-3 years of experience in Software application development;
• Advanced C programming;
• Work experience in the V-model Cycle;
• Automotive and general-purpose communication protocols (ETH, CAN);
• Experience with DOORS, SVN, MKS, Jira;
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow up on issues to closure.
About our open position: Application Development Engineer
• As an Application Developer, you will have SW feature/functional responsibility, including SW component design and requirements analysis.
A typical day might include the following:
• Responsible for task and time planning;
• Responsible for test planning and reporting;
• Creating (after analysis) the design of the SW modules of his part of the project;
• Participating in the software interface design;
• Implementing the SW modules in C language;
• Checking the implemented features in the Implementation Check;
• Debugging the SW modules implemented;
• Updating the main project documentation repository;
• Reporting the Software Project Manager about the work status;
• Applying documentation development: Specification of the SW modules, Design of the SW Modules, Source of the SW Modules, Release Notes of the SW Module;
• Applying workflows: SW-System Analysis and Design, SW-Module Analysis and Design, SW-Module Implementation.