Data Analyst (Articles) - English Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Euromaster active
View all jobs Data Analyst (Articles) - English Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
If you are a positive team player, always double-checking, and focused on finding solutions, then this may be your future job!
About your new mission:
You will receive data and sourcing documents for our business partners, in order to compile, sort, interpret, and verify them, before updating the internal system.
While doing that, you have to make sure all the data are validated by the person in charge and you respect the internal procedures.
You will work in multiple information systems, offering support the colleagues from the Netherlands (headquarter and service centers).
Your attention to detail will be needed to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data.
Communicate effectively with other internal departments, will make your job easier.
The key responsibilities for the Master Data Analyst for the ARTICLES team are:
- Creation/update articles (products);
- Inactivation/re-activation, block/unblock, periodically data cleaning;
- Ad-hoc/monthly reports;
- Vendors creation/update/inactivation;
- Document the processes and SOP and update them in real-time;
- Share the knowledge within the team and also with the other departments involved in the end-to-end process;
- Understand the business context and the specificities of each country;
- Data quality checks performed within the team, ensure that tasks are created in time and with the right level of accuracy in all the applications used;
- Identify opportunities to simplify and automate the process, but also to streamline between countries.
Let's meet if you can master the skills below:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Min of 2 years’ experience in back-office activities (customer support, vendor master data, etc);
- English advanced level;
- MS Office (Excel –medium/advanced level, Word, PowerPoint);
- Attention to details;
- Analytical and logical thinking.
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive and with initiative.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package ( performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.