Service Sales Engineer Romania& Bulgaria
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ISG Personalmanagement active
View all jobs Service Sales Engineer Romania& Bulgaria active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE GROUP PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (ISGPM) este filiala din Romania a companiei ISG Personnel Management Austria, prezenta in Romania din 1999. Reteaua ISG opereaza la nivel international in 24 de tari europene, prin peste 150 de consultanti, traineri si specialisti in resurse umane. ISGPM furnizeaza solutii complete pentru domeniul resurselor umane, serviciile noastre incluzind selectie si recrutare de personal, evaluare de personal prin metoda Assessment Center si prin testare pshihologica, training si dezvoltare de personal sustinute de sesiuni de coaching individual, audit de management, outplacement, payroll, consultanta in management si administrare de personal.Requirements
Basic requirements of the Position:
• 2-3 years of experience in sales and customer management
• Experience in flow control products especially in valves and pumps
• Technical background in power and oil&gas markets. Other markets such as mining, and pulp&paper are optional.
• Good presentation and customer interface skills
• Fluent in English but very good in intercultural communication skills.
• This position requires 50% of travel for domestic and international markets
• University degree in engineering (B.Sc.) M.Sc. and MBA are preferable.
• Educational background in electrical/mechanical or control system technologies.
• Personal: Getting things done(right), innovation/improvement, teamwork, communication skills, customer orientation, ethics/integrity
• Professional: Industry knowledge, general process knowledge of flow control and automation, sales and marketing knowledge. Experience and competence in valve and/or pump products
• Management/Leadership: Prioritizing, planning, problem solving, analysis, monitoring/measurement, risk management, strategical
Establish good customer relationship in the region and increase Company’s participation in selected market segments through successful implementation of service business plans given by the management. Doing sales of Company’s service portfolio.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Create service sales opportunities by monitoring customer needs.
• Follow all service sales leads in the market and ensure that sales opportunities are followed based on the trade compliance and code of ethics procedures
• Do customer visits to secure order booking for the service portfolio
• Review and control quotations and purchase orders
• Effective use of Company’s sales tools
• Receive and manage customer inquiries and preparation of service type business offers
• Communicate with headquarter for technical clarifications and strategical quotation development related to service portfolio
• Work with customer and internal team to resolve any issue in the pre-sales, quotation, contract and project period