This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Pragmatic Play active
View all jobs Senior Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
- 2-4 year experience in financial field
- Romanian accounting
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Great attention to detail
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Good level of English
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying and entering transactions
- Reconciliation of synthetic with analytical accounts
- Account balance checking, determining discrepancies and proposing corrections
- Prepare and record assets, liabilities, revenues, expenses, material and fixed assets inputs and outputs, depreciation, bank and cash transactions and accruals by compiling and analyzing account information
- Assist in the preparation of balance sheets, income statements and financial statements according to Romanian and company accounting and financial policies / guidelines
- Discuss with the other accountants and prepare the monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with financial audits performed by tax authorities and maintain contacts with the respective public institutions involved
- Assist with other accounting / financial tasks