Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Requires detailed knowledge on VMware ESXi, vCenter, vRealize, NSX;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Strong knowledge with servers and OS (Windows, Linux, Unix);
- Good understanding about the X86 server;
- Knowledge of SAN storage and protocols (FC, RAID, FCOE);
- Knowledge of NAS storage and protocols (CIFS, NFS, SCSI);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and logs);
- Hands-on experience with servers, storage devices would be an advantage;
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction;
- More than 1 year work experience in system integration or telecommunication will have priority.
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our IT products and OS (Storage, Servers, Data Protection products, Data Center, Cloud Computing, Big Data & Cloud Storage and more) by providing customer support from the physical layer up to the application layer;
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Oversee service maintenance such as upgrades, enhancement, and revisions;
- Provide operation and sustainment support for the virtualization environment;
- Provides support in case of major infrastructure incident;
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems;
- Create procedures and work instructions for Front Office and Back Office Teams on a monthly basis;
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis Interacts across GSC teams and development teams at peer level.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Annual Performance Bonus;
- Holiday bonus;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
Your data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.