New Product Introduction Executive
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco active.
Vezi toate job-urile New Product Introduction Executive active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
- Extensive understanding of Supply Chain principals;
- Proven ability to manage projects through strong project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels and an ability to influence others;
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects that vary in complexity and priority;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal;
- Proven ability to engage key stakeholders and achieve results through others;
- The job holder would have project and Programme management skills, with a working knowledge of Operations, Product and Marketing;
- Effective engagement skills are important given the number of active stakeholders in any projects;
- Ability to manage complex issues, work independently and manage detail as validated by experience.
- Leadership – lead and support the deployment of the NPI process across cross functional teams, to successfully deliver projects, in accordance with planned timing, volume, cost and quality criteria;
- Governance – ensure utilization of best practices and participate or provide inputs to the appropriate decision-making forums;
- Management – of the designated NPI projects end-to-end utilizing the Nexus system, focusing on: resource allocation, project budget, input in local business case (as required), project risk (ensuring adequate risk mitigation is in place), operational issues and highlight lessons learned through improvement plans;
- Financial – ensure the delivery of NPIs as per the cycle plan, which generates growth through innovation, optimization through productivity and regulatory compliance of the portfolio. Ensure input for local business cases, provide the appropriate transfer price, capex, gross margin impact and write off information required to allow effective business decisions;
- Stakeholder management – collaborate with stakeholders in Marketing, Product and Operations to align plans & priorities, resolve project issues and secure support necessary to assure project delivery.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other managers in the NPI community to allow a common and integrated way of working;
- Communication – prepare the required documentation and reports in a timely and consistent manner;
- Performance – manage assigned projects to agreed time, quality and cost, whilst maintain project documentation and ensuring adherence to protocols and process.