We are a team of passionate people, innovative and unique individuals who enjoy collaborating to develop modern & reliable software products and platforms for our customers.
Over the past 15 years, many organizations and companies have contracted SBP to develop complex software solutions, redesign and improve existing platforms & systems, design and implement web concepts & web solutions, develop and maintain mobile applications.
We explore every prospective project with professionalism and enthusiasm. That's who we have been. That's who we are today.
The ideal candidate:
- Should be willing to learn new things
- Good communication skills, the capacity to work within a team
- Individual responsibility and a strong desire for personal achievements
- Should have the desire to evolve towards a very good professional & technical level
- At least 1-year experience in a testing position
- Advanced PC skills
- Good English skills (at least intermediate level)
- Carefulness and attention to detail
- Well-developed imagination and creativity
Tester Job description:
- Testing software, using several platforms & technologies, for a variety of projects (enterprise software, multimedia, web / mobile, networking etc.)
- Verticals: online business services (SaaS), elearning, healthcare, telecom, manufacturing etc.
- Platforms: we develop software for a wide range of platforms (including mobile, desktop, web). We also develop cross-platform applications (which are compatible with several platforms & operating systems: Windows / Mac OS X / Linux / Android / iOS)
- Types of projects that we develop in our company: enterprise software (document management, ERP, CRM etc.), multimedia applications (video / sound / image processing) etc.
- A few interesting examples (projects which we have been / are working on):
online streaming and conferencing, involving a hybrid mix of technologies: low-level system drivers for screen and audio capture (including echo cancellation techniques), RTMP integration with Flash Media Server, integration with FreeSwitch for more scalable audio conferencing, support for mobile platforms etc.
an e-learning content creation suite for creating video tutorials and presentations (the application involved various technologies, such as: low-level C/C++ libraries for hooking into Windows APIs for key-capture / managing windows etc., Flash ActionScript3 for rendering tutorials as interactive Flash materials, OCR / edge detection / pattern recognition, Microsoft Office Interop, a lightweight controls library with double-buffering support etc.)
an online multiplayer RPG game, powered by Bing Maps
NoSQL-type databases and intelligent data aggregation and compression techniques, for creating / processing / reporting on millions of data entries daily
a mobile application for Android and iOS (coupled with an administrative mobile website) for increasing fidelity among customers of pubs, used to receive discounts and prizes in exchange for beers purchased and pictures posted on Facebook
What Are the Benefits of Working at SBP?
- We offer competitive salaries, periodical raises, performance bonuses & gratifications
- You will enjoy the opportunity to be part of a pleasant and friendly team, who shares the same values. You will learn on a daily basis and you will be able to develop your career in a professional environment, among colleagues that are ready to assist you and to help you grow
- The possibility of working (in alternation) on a variety of projects & technologies. Each of our colleagues belongs to several project-teams
- We offer flexible working hours, so that you can balance your professional and personal time
- Permanent feedback, performance evaluations on a monthly basis
- Close communication within the team. The possibility of bringing suggestions & raising issues directly to the management
- Developing your in-depth technical expertise and working with the latest tools and technologies on the market
- Technical training on a wide variety of technologies, to cover the different types of projects & platforms that we use in our projects
Private healthcare (Medlife)
Gym membership discount (World Class Fitness / 7card)
Weekly professional massage
Open space terrace
Relaxation room (equipped with PS4, large screen TV, laptop, books etc.)
Fresh fruits & snacks in the office
Regular activities with the team. Team building
- Planning, implementing and running software tests and test cases
- Recording, tracking and managing bug reports
- Writing test reports
- Carrying out complex testing tasks independently
- Automated testing; writing, running and maintaining scripts
- Keeping in touch with the customer
- Work in collaboration with our developers to solve issues and ensure that the end product is compliant to specifications