This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Financial Controller active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Job role The Financial Controller will support on different financial activities, having the following: Responsibilities
- Work in close collaboration with Senior Financial Controller as well as central Finance department on yearly planning of FTE, revenue and cost
- Commenting on actual results and forecasting in monthly reporting cycle
- Drive cost controlling activities and support accounting processes, such as cost reimbursements, provisions for outstanding invoices, accruals, etc.
- Analyses and evaluation of monthly financial result including revenues, cost information, FTE
- Further develop existing controlling tools and reports, initiate new analyses and systems, KPIs, etc.
- Revenues reconciliation and support for the monthly manual & PPM billing process; monthly reporting on revenues
- Preparing monthly standard financial reports/presentations for the management team.
- Support in steering P&L, performing monthly P&L checks;
- Maintain contact with key budget owners within the organization on costs tracking
- Special focus on IT cost controlling
- Reporting to Senior Financial Controller
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Controlling in an international environment
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Financials)
- Good Knowledge of MS Office (Excel-create dashboards, pivot, financial formulas, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP (SAP CO and FI, SAP BO, SAP BW)
- Fluent English written and spoken (Additional languages preferred)
- Service Now (Project Portfolio Management) is a plus
- Willingness to learn and grow through additional, increasingly complex responsibilities
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Problem solving ability
- Strong analytical and structured mindset
- Customer oriented
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling environment
- Ability to handle stress and challenging work requests
- Outstanding team player with all stakeholders
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets