Team Leader - Shared Projects
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Conectys active
View all jobs Team Leader - Shared Projects active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
- Advanced level of English;
- Italian language would be a plus;
- At least 1 years’ experience as a team leader in a call center environment.
- Ability to analyze a problem and provide viable solutions;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner;
- Positive attitude.
• Provides supervision and direction to subordinate staff and coordinates day-to-day activities and workflow for a shared projects team;
• Regularly monitors the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of completion of the duties for the team supervised;
• Reports on the overall performance of the team and suggest possible areas of improvement; iv. Reviews work performance, motivates subordinates to work more effectively, identifying problems with performance and solutions to those problems, determining training needs to improve performance;
• Initiate informal measures to correct misconduct or making recommendations for formal discipline;
• Deals with day to day operational changes/instructions and ensures said changes/instructions are cascaded to direct reports and other offices/departments;
• Supervises staff schedules, processes, and communication;
• Supervises the maintenance of personnel records and time sheets for staff supervised;
• Delivers effective procedure / process updates / reminders in due time, both in writing and orally;
• Reports to the Project Manager daily.
Remote recruitment process
As Conectysian you will have the following benefits:
- Attractive salary package;
- Monthly performance bonuses, Meal tickets (15 Ron/day), 7Card, Bookster, Training etc.)
- Accessible location, close to the subway station;
- The opportunity to constantly develop your career and learn new skills.