Internship for SW Requirements Manager - ADAS TSR
As a Internship for SW Requirements Manager you will:
* Identify stakeholders of our projects and discover their requirements;
* Analyze requirements and solve conflicts by discussing with stakeholders;
* Document the requirements;
* Moderate reviews to clarify open issues;
* Maintain traceability between customer requirements and internal requirements;
* Cooperate with an international development team.
* University degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* Problem solving skills;
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and ability to provide "the big picture" for involved stakeholders;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Knowledge of embedded systems;
* Initiative and commitment are highly appreciated.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.