Accounts Receivable with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile GABTEO CONSULT active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Receivable with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
GABTEO HR – Companie de Consultanta, Executive Search, Head-Hunting si Recrutare de Personal.
• Minimum 1 year experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable (end to end processes);
• Fluency in French language (minimum B2 level);
• Good command of English is a must;
• Keen to take ownership responsibility;
• Proactive in solving day to day issues;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Team player;
• Flexible approach;
• Good all-around Excel skills.
• Communicating with the client (including other internal departments), sales offices or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues;
• Developing good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
• Activating seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager;
• Other Collection and Dispute management duties as stipulated by the superiors;
• The duties of a Collections Specialist include collecting calls and/or setting up conference calls in order to align parties involved on a common matter discussion with the purpose of reaching desired result and also creation of dispute cases;
• Offering customer service on collection issues, process customer refunds, Direct Debit, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments (claims / disputes);
• Being responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts - Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos;
• Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts;
• Enlisting the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process;
• Communicating & following up effectively with Sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis;
• Establishing and maintaining effective and cooperative working relationships with Key Account managers and Sales Support teams.
• A young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
• Meal tickets (15 RON/Day);
• Great work - life balance culture;
• Performance bonuses according to your results;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
• Career path perspective and personal development plan;
• Medical coverage;
• Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.