IT Consultant for Business Partner Access - IT TSR
* Responsible for the connection of Business Partners to Continental's corporate network;
* Coordination, analysis and implementation of Business Partner Connections in cooperation with the internal departments and IT departments, as well as with Corporate Security and Data Protection;
* Clarifying the business requirements and supporting the global Continental business in the optimal usage of existing Business Partner Access solutions.
* Well organized technical planning and problem solving skills;
* Coordination skills;
* Ability to creatively solve problems with minimal guidance, while maintaining a timely, cost effective approach;
* High motivation to work in a challenging, global acting and multicultural team;
* Experience with TCP/IP stack, OSI Layer and firewall;
* Experience with Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, F5 BigIP;
* Basic knowledge of network automatization scripting languages , e.g. Python ;
* Knowledge of ITIL with respect to Incident and Change Management;
* Knowledge in IT Security;
* Fluent in English (German a plus).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.