IT Logistics Specialist (Administrative)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Logistics Specialist (Administrative) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
The IT Logistics Specialist/Technician is expected to work under the supervision of the IT Delivery Management team in Romania.
The position profile/requirements are the following:
• Previous exposure to multinational environment is a plus
• Good team player with a “knowledge sharing” mindset to contribute to team development/improvement continuous activities
• Ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritize work accordingly to meet team objectives without or with support when needed
• Good interpersonal communication skills sustaining the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people, either having or willing to develop a consulting approach
• Customer oriented with a passion of following-up customer issues to their full and satisfactory resolution
• Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to handle both technical and related administrative tasks
• minimum 1 year of previous experience in an administrative role
• Microsoft Office savvy with ability to create reports from data in various IT systems
• Have conversational English language skills
• Follow regular working schedule (i.e. 9am-6pm with one hour lunch break)
• Responsible for coordinating logistics activities
• Running asset and stock management
• Maintaining asset registers, maintaining stock levels
• Following up deliveries
• Checking that asset assignment is in line with local rules
• Ordering and tracking inventory and deliveries
• Developing and updating stock reports.