Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Edenred Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IN-HOUSE LAWYER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly.
At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
Edenred is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
In 2019, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed €31 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards. Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
You will be in charge of:
- Provides legal assistance to the employees of the company in the current tasks, with focus on the commercial, civil, vouchers and GDPR issues
- Negotiates, writes and revises agreements and contracts with clients, merchants and providers;
- Reviews advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements;
- Provides training to the employees of the company on legal topics
- Represents the Company in the relation with the Trade Register occasionally represents the rights and the legal interests of the company in front of the courts (debts recovery, insolvencies)
- Monitors the relevant legislation
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
What you need to be suitable for this job:
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- Member of the Bar - fully qualified lawyer
- At least 1-2 years of experience in civil law and commercial law, preferable in a law firm
- At least 6 months of experience in GDPR
- Good legal theorist
- Strong attention to details
- Good decision making capability and critical thinking ability is required
- Excellent listening qualities and ability to persuade others
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization’s legal department and across all businesses
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Fluent in English
- Willingness for professionally improvement and development
Languages required: Romanian & English.
- Location: Bucharest Office
- Specific working conditions: Full-time job
EXPECTED START DATE: ASAP