IT Scrum Master
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs IT Scrum Master active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
ServiceNow is a user-friendly IT- Service Management (ITSM) solution, which supports all our service management processes (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Asset Management and Service-Request Management) via a single platform, which is used by all OEs.
As a member of the ServiceNow platform team, you are responsible for the smooth improvement of the application in terms of functions in the area of service portfolio management (SPM) and customer relationship management (CRM) as well as service level management (SLM) and support the teams in carrying out regular SCRUM activities (SCRUM daily, SCRUM Review, Scrum Retrospective, Sprint Planning), managing the scope by documenting enhancements, functions and stories as well as ensuring a smooth delivery of the agreed milestones.
- Supporting the project team in the daily activities acting as a SCRUM Master;
- Overseeing the release sprints and making sure the planned functionality is released within the defined sprint;
- Organizing the SCRUM ceremonies: Daily Stand up, weekly backlog review and Sprint Planning sessions.
- Supporting the Product Owner enabling handover from project mode to line organization;
- Supporting the team for removing impediments interfering with normal operation with the team activities.
- Qualification or corresponding professional experience in IT (at least 4 years in project management or ITSM processes);
- Affinity with numbers and advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- In-depth knowledge / experience in IT service management processes (esp. Service Operation / Service Transition) as well as overview knowledge of IT service management tools and knowledge and experience with the AMOS ITSM tools and processes;
- Experience with international project or (offshore) cooperation;
- Proficiency in Office 365 and Service Management tools;
- Pronounced commitment and flexibility, assertiveness, goal and team orientation as well as independent work, personal responsibility, initiative, persuasiveness and negotiation skills;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is optional;
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade / follow-up to ensure results;
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM methodology;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills;
- Excellent ability in English language (oral and written);
- Certification in ITIL V3 (Foundation);
- ServiceNow know-how is a plus.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.