IT Site Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Harman International Romania active
View all jobs IT Site Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
HARMAN designs, engineers and produces solutions for car manufacturers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services (IoT-solutions).Requirements
What you need:
• Experience in IT: 5 years plus.
• Knowledge of computer/ Laptops/ Printers/ Scanners/ peripheral troubleshooting.
• knowledge of Anti-Virus Clients, Internet proxy, patch management etc.
• Sound knowledge of Email clients, MS Exchange and 365.
• Sound troubleshooting knowledge of Operating systems (MS-XP, MS-Win 7, 8 & 10).
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Work well in team environments and be self-motivated/self-starting.
• Strong listening skills and ability to innovate and brainstorm around business ideas and needs.
• Flexibility to support migration issues on the go, without supervision, deal with ambiguity, self-motivated and results driven.
• Able to derive results in an ambiguous setting and accomplish results in line with business needs.
• Good experience in core End User services domain.
• Understand requirements on the vision and roadmap on End user space.
• Ability to design, deploy and manage end user computing environment.
• Experience and knowledge in various methodologies and models for end user services delivery.
• Awareness and experience in practice development initiatives.
• Should demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Should have fair knowledge of Anti-Virus Clients, Internet proxy, patch management etc.
What You Will Do:
• Participate to develop governance structure and standards of EUC delivery on the basis of business, and IT.
• Ensure desktop support internal processes and procedure are adhered to.
• Manage incidents/ service requests assigned to them till resolution/ execution.
• Handle end user escalation effectively and involve DSS lead accordingly.
• Route assign tickets to appropriate support group if necessary.
• Identifying and escalating high priority, high severity issues.
• Updating pending tickets with timely, precise and accurate updates.
• Following up with end users, if necessary, for closure of pending tickets.
• Following up with support groups, if necessary, for closure of pending tickets.
• Creating and uploading knowledge article.
• Provide support to ISG projects and ensure all assigned projects deliverables are completed as per schedule.
• Provide support to power users locally and remotely and resolve all issues on high priority.
• Desktop Support. Understanding on Microsoft XP, Win7- 1&2, MS office 2007-10 support, MS exchange.
• Taking Service Desk calls on mobile phone for end user resolutions (Japanese or Chinese as per the region needs/off hours English support) in case offshore team in Bangalore is experiencing any resources crunch (rare instances).
• 1st line and 2nd line support on applications, MS outlook configuration, troubleshooting, housekeeping and admin, network troubleshooting, IP, DHCP, DNS 1st and 2nd line, cabling, patching, blackberry and iPhone user support, desktop imaging, familiarity with ghost, printer troubleshooting, remote access through Citrix and Cisco VPN Projector and audio-visual maintenance and support.
• Support to Networks, Security, Server Admin and Telephony Team and handle Adhoc activities.
What We Offer:
• HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive market base compensation plus a 13th month salary, 28 holidays per year. You will also receive a highly valued commuter travel package, an interesting collective health insurance scheme, pension and top-notch employee discounts on Harman’s Consumer Audio products.
• A unique opportunity to contribute to drive revenue growth and nurture strategic trust-based relationships.
• A friendly working atmosphere and good work-life-balance with a fine salary and secondary employment conditions.
• The ability to work as a IT Site Administrator in a company that is driven by technology.
• The chance to work with on complex problems and continues improvement.
• An informal, enterprising and results-orientated culture.
And a few reasons you might love it:
At HARMAN we create useful, playful, beautiful things. Our many iconic brands including; JBL, Harman/Kardon and AKG are transforming the car, the workplace and everywhere in between. We work hard, look for brilliance from all our 30,000 employees and in return you can expect a career full of brilliant possibilities. If you want to be part of a business offering industry-first features, innovation, superior sound technology and the guarantee that you'll never have a dull day - HARMAN could be the place for you!
Is this the challenge you’ve been looking for? Click to apply now! Don’t forget to add your resume.
We look forward to receiving your application! Send your application with your resume and letter of motivation. We will process the applications as we receive them.