Customer Order Desk - Tire Division (Limited contract)
* Responsible for creating and checking orders launched by the customers/employees;
* Keeps permanent contact via phone or email with the customers Checks and finds solutions for the issues that may appear in the direct sales process;
* Monitors shipments and prepares the invoices;
* Complaint handling (missing items/changed items);
* Issues documents necessary for each business case (order confirmation, del. note, shipment list, invoice, etc.);
* Issues documents/reports on special request.
* Bachelor degree preferably Economics or Business Administration;
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is a plus;
* Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
* Advanced in Microsoft Office;
* Organized and structured;
* Customer satisfaction focus;
* Very good communication skills;
* Advanced English language skills.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule;
* International Work Environment & Traveling;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.