Turkish Quality Assurance Specialist in Dublin, Ireland
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Turkish Quality Assurance Specialist in Dublin, Ireland active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales or call center environment with Quality Assurance experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in Turkish and English
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to identify explicit and implicit signals, which may translate opportunities for our agents.
• Coaching experience is a plus.
• Experience in the advertising industry is a plus
• Proactively monitors backlog of orders / requests using different tools & reports, working to avoid escalations
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible with the following:
• Perform audits on recorded and live client interactions and provide evaluation feedback to call center agents through QMS
• Sensitivity: Internal & Restricted
• Conduct regular one on one or group calibration to ensure evaluations are aligned based on business requirements
• Support the business in managing and implementing Quality Management standards and processes that are aligned with the global standard and relevant to the local market nuances
• Highlight trends and red flags to the business for better improvements
• Ensure accurate maintenance of sample calls/chats library in accordance with local legal requirements
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, highlighting QA trends and insights to the business
• Provide a bi-weekly QA dashboard highlighting QA audits completion and QA trends to all stakeholders
• Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company and in a multinational environment
• Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
• Access to a variety of benefits
• Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
• Complex salary package
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.