Functional Safety Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductors active
View all jobs Functional Safety Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Experience in developing automotive SW products
- Experience with SW design, coding, static analysis (e.g. MISRA)
- Experience in a requirements driven process
- Knowledge of SW testing methodologies
- ISO26262 basic knowledge or similar safety standards (IEC61508)
- Safety analyses: FTA, FMEA, DFA
- Experience with SW architecture modelling
- Experience with System modelling (preferably SysML/UML)
- Contribute to new product definition, from concept to full specification of HW & SW, with full ownership of the functional safety aspects
- Support preparing the product for formal internal and customer FuSa assessment and ultimately final certification
- Analyze proposed SW architecture and create safety requirements and safety mechanisms
- Conduct SW FMEAs definition and support central architecture team in conducting such activities
- Compile Safety Manuals based on assumptions from FMEAs.
- Support HW team compile FMEDAs
- Contribute to the FuSa expert community within NXP