Brand Manager- Atl And Media
Every great brand stands for something and, at Vodafone, our purpose is ‘to connect for a better future’.
Vodafone is a leading telecommunications company in Europe and Africa. Our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society. Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and – as the COVID-19 pandemic has proven – we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people to benefit from the new technology and innovations. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, enabling access to digital for the vulnerable, connecting millions of vehicles to the internet and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. In Romania, we are also carrying a long history of firsts – first mobile operator in Romania, first GSM operator to launch the short messaging service (SMS) and first to offer GPRS (2001), 3G (2005), 4G (2012) and 5G (2019) services – and innovations: we offered world’s first live hologram concert and, later, 4K holograms of Romanian mothers.
We believe being different is good. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. We do this through our maternity and parental leave policies, by empowering women through connectivity and improving access to education and digital skills for women, girls, and society at large. We are respectful of all individuals, irrespective of race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, belief, culture or religion. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
At Vodafone, we are also taking significant steps to reduce our impact on our planet by reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2025, purchasing 100% of our electricity from renewable sources by 2025, and reusing, reselling or recycling 100% of our redundant network equipment.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- Minimum 3 years job related experience
- Proven experience in TTL campaign design and management
- Proven experience in Brand building for local brands, or local extensions of multinational brands
- Experience of managing large budgets
- Thorough understanding of the advertising productions processes
- Experience & good understanding of the digital performance campaigns.
- Strong quantitative skills/proven ability to derive actions from market research interpretation
- Strong customer focus with proof of customer lead innovation
- Results driven individual, with excellent project management track record
- General Financial knowledge with a proven track record of budget and vendor management
- You will develop integrated communications campaigns;
- You will own the TTL communication strategy for specific products and segments, supervise production of all advertising materials (TVC, print, OOH , internet, radio) in line with brand guidelines
- You will manage the relationship with the creative agency, & other 3rd parties to develop creative concept and execution
- You will own media strategy and implement effective media plan for specific campaigns to reach target audience also own and manage to allocated ATL production and media budget for campaign