Consultant, Employee Relations
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Consultant, Employee Relations active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Every great brand stands for something and, at Vodafone, our purpose is ‘to connect for a better future’.
Vodafone is a leading telecommunications company in Europe and Africa. Our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society. Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and – as the COVID-19 pandemic has proven – we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people to benefit from the new technology and innovations. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, enabling access to digital for the vulnerable, connecting millions of vehicles to the internet and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. In Romania, we are also carrying a long history of firsts – first mobile operator in Romania, first GSM operator to launch the short messaging service (SMS) and first to offer GPRS (2001), 3G (2005), 4G (2012) and 5G (2019) services – and innovations: we offered world’s first live hologram concert and, later, 4K holograms of Romanian mothers.
We believe being different is good. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. We do this through our maternity and parental leave policies, by empowering women through connectivity and improving access to education and digital skills for women, girls, and society at large. We are respectful of all individuals, irrespective of race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, belief, culture or religion. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
At Vodafone, we are also taking significant steps to reduce our impact on our planet by reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2025, purchasing 100% of our electricity from renewable sources by 2025, and reusing, reselling or recycling 100% of our redundant network equipment.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- Bachelor`s Degree
- Min 3 years hands-on experience in HR with a strong emphasis on labour legislation
- Solid knowledge of labour legislation
- Strong abilities of verbal and written communication, problem solving;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to different situations
- Good relationship and negotiation skills
- Firm and decisive
- Attention to details
- Fluent in English
- Support managers in their employee relations activities;
- Works with Legal, Compliance, Investigations and HR teams to monitor employee relations cases, including speak-up cases, securing law enforcement and compliance with internal standards of professionalism and integrity;
- Supports business reorganizations, assessing business cases and issuing end-to-end documentation to support the process;
- Logs, monitors and properly archives all cases under direct supervision, keeping the right evidence and documentation.
- Supports poor performance cases, triggering and monitoring improvement plans in collaboration with line managers and HRBP.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of policies, procedures and processes on employee relations matters and review legal requirements as stipulated in the policies to ensure compliance with Romanian labour legislation.
- Proactively manages training and consulting sessions with managers, helping them getting familiar with the steps and standards and best practices in all employee relations related matters, including performance management.
- Participates to and documents recurrent negotiation meetings and communicates with employee’s representatives