International Travel Consultant - Evening Shifts
DYNINNO Travel Services LLC is part of an international DYNINNO Group of companies that has active facilities in the Philippines, Colombia, Egypt, India, US, UK, Russia, Romania, Latvia, and Moldova. We use cutting-edge technologies to excel in our Travel, FinTech, Entertainment, and IT business divisions.
DYNINNO Travel Services LLC has started its operations in Bucharest in 2020 and has rapidly grown to 20 employees with plans to grow to over 50 qualified Travel Consultants in 2021. Our associates are the driving force of our business. We coach our employees in the latest sales techniques and teach them how to use the unique tools that make us leaders of the industry. It’s a great place to kickstart a professional life and we’re constantly working on turning talents into future leaders.
At DYNINNO Travel Services LLC, we provide a strong and stable environment in which real talent is appreciated and rewarded, enabling people to develop professional qualities and achieve great things. Our friendly, energetic, and ambitious team is currently looking for Travel Consultants to join our record-breaking team in District 1, Bucharest, Romania.
- Very motivating income - Being in full control of your own exceptional bonuses with an unmatched, market-leading incentives scheme. Good base salary of RON 2,300 NET plus no limits on incentives (best performers average EUR 1,500 NET).
- Engagement with a global travel organization - Operating in a modern and dynamic team where everyone’s opinion matters.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends - Getting to learn and use the latest in Travel and Customer service.
- Extensive Promos & Bonuses program - Rewarding those who go the extra mile.
- Guaranteed development - Becoming your own team’s leader in as short as 6 months.
- Team-building events - Having fun and bonding with colleagues and teammates.
- Digital approach - We believe in the power of the digital world. Everything, from professional courses to e-book corporate libraries is available online, anytime, and anywhere.
- Participation in global-scale projects - Creating an impact on our international facilities by the exchange of ideas, participation in innovative programs, and traveling to various locations.
- Regina Maria medical insurance.
- World-class office in District 1, Bucharest, Romania.
- Processing new customer inquiries - Cooperating with incoming customers to determine their needs and advising them on an appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Providing extended service - Making sure customers are happy and satisfied with our services from start to finish, ensuring long-term cooperation via excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Facilitating deals/sales - Supporting the process for customers with professional insight and expertise.
- Developing professionally - Growing the level of expertise via attending extended training courses and seminars.
- Market networking - Supporting existing and exploring new contacts in order to maintain a stably-evolving customers’ database.
- Travel software activity - Engaging with global consolidators to research and deliver the best solutions to customers in a designated Travel software.
- Advanced English level.
- Availability for evening shifts.
- Hard effort and fast adaptability.
- Quick learning skills.
- Impeccable Customer focus.
- Top-level Attention to detail and Situational awareness.
- Relentless desire to grow professionally and financially.