Store Coordinator Miercurea Ciuc
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Store Coordinator Miercurea Ciuc active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Every great brand stands for something and, at Vodafone, our purpose is ‘to connect for a better future’.
Vodafone is a leading telecommunications company in Europe and Africa. Our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society. Our networks keep family, friends, businesses and governments connected and – as the COVID-19 pandemic has proven – we play a vital role in keeping economies running and the functioning of critical sectors like education and healthcare.
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people to benefit from the new technology and innovations. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, enabling access to digital for the vulnerable, connecting millions of vehicles to the internet and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. In Romania, we are also carrying a long history of firsts – first mobile operator in Romania, first GSM operator to launch the short messaging service (SMS) and first to offer GPRS (2001), 3G (2005), 4G (2012) and 5G (2019) services – and innovations: we offered world’s first live hologram concert and, later, 4K holograms of Romanian mothers.
We believe being different is good. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. We do this through our maternity and parental leave policies, by empowering women through connectivity and improving access to education and digital skills for women, girls, and society at large. We are respectful of all individuals, irrespective of race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, belief, culture or religion. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
At Vodafone, we are also taking significant steps to reduce our impact on our planet by reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2025, purchasing 100% of our electricity from renewable sources by 2025, and reusing, reselling or recycling 100% of our redundant network equipment.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Ce cautam la urmatorul Store Coordinator ?
• Minimum 2 ani experienta in domeniul vanzarilor
• Cel putin 1 an dе experienta in coordonarea dе echipe
• Abilitati dе negociere
• Capacitatea dе a gestiona conflictele
• Bune abilitati dе comunicare
• Limba engleza fluent
• Cunostiinte specifice despre industria telecom
Ce vеi facе in rolul de Store Coordinator?
• Vеi gestiona eficient еchipа asignatа in scopul maririi si mentinerii bazеi dе clienti a Vodаfone si a crestеrii sаtisfаctiеi clientilor;
• Vei reprezenta compania in relatiile cu autoritatile locale in absenta managerului de magazin;
• Vei gestiona relatiile cu clientii critici/ cheie in scopul facilitarii procesului de vanzare, prin oferirea unei experiente consistente si memorabile clientului;
• Vei ajuta la imbunatatirea in mod continuu a fluxurilor operationale;
• Vei conduce echipa spre performanta cu scopul atingerii obiectivelor magazinului prin:
- Stabilirea de obiective pe termen scurt, atat pentru echipa cat si individuale
- Motivarea, instruirea, dezvoltarea si organizarea subordonatilor directi in vederea indeplinirii obiectivelor de business si comportamentale.
- Participarea la selectia, recrutarea si procesul de orientare ale noilor angajati.