Recruitment Analyst with Portuguese (1 year contract-maternity cover)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Recruitment Analyst with Portuguese (1 year contract-maternity cover) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Advanced Portuguese and English skills;
• Passion for HR, developed while tasting it during at least 1 year of working experience in HR/ Talent Acquisition & sourcing/ head hunting in house or within a recruiting agency;
• Ability to build trust with candidates, stakeholders and peers;
• • Ability to learn, flex, adapt and stay curious;
• Thorough knowledge of talent landscape;
• Analytic, data driven;
• Team player.
• Develop hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with the Hiring Manager’s needs;
• Manage hiring requisitions from capturing & validating the demand to candidate management;
• Roadmap strategic Sourcing Channels to deliver the best results across quality and quantity of hires;
• Hunt, farm and engage with unique and/ or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques;
• Conduct video interviews with the candidates engaged in the recruitment process and constantly communicating the feedback during the process;
• Support the hiring managers by building high-performance teams and partnering whenever needed;
• Create robust pipelines while providing a seamless, uniform, “just like you would want it” candidate experience;
• Provide the pipeline status to the business teams and participate in regular calls related to the state of the projects;
• Develop relationships across multiple teams;
• Work with the Talent Sourcing Lead to understand short- and long-term Talent Sourcing objectives and hiring forecasts; creating and implementing short- and long-term tactical sourcing plans;
• Add value and share best practices with your colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.