Back Office Representative | FR| Dutch
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hoist Finance active.
Vezi toate job-urile Back Office Representative | FR| Dutch active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Hoist Finance is a Swedish Bank, listed on Nasdaq OMX. It specialized in the redemption and management of Non-Performing Loans (NPL). Customer-relationship is our core business: our goal is to help our clients become debt-free, by providing them the most adapted repayment solution. We create an open, respectful and transparent dialogue. Our goal is to continue to invest structurally in different types of portfolios and to continue to grow within our business.
In a context of growth and development, Hoist Finance is looking for a:
Back Office Representative with Dutch
The Back Office employee works for both the Dutch and Belgian markets, supporting the operations of the OVID (Over-indebtedness), Litigation and Amicable Collections teams. His/her tasks are of administrative nature and carried out in Dutch and French. Outgoing communication is templatebased.
The employee will ensure that incoming post and mails are processed on a daily basis. He/she will take care of the daily management, monitoring and follow up of claim files. He/she is also responsible for the careful transfer of data to our partners (for instance bailiffs). In addition, he/she provides insights into the expected workload, and is responsible for optimizing the processes.
As a Back Office Representative, your missions are :
- Processing and distributing all received (e)-mails to the right departments (in Dutch and French), by adding mails and emails to our Collections system and digital archive
- Supporting Amicable Collections departments with first-line actions, answering customer requests (debt declaration, customer information update, evaluation of income/expenditure forms, etc.)
- Handling files, following up in Collective Debt Settlements, preparing standard correspondence in preset format (debt declaration, analysing proposals for debt settelemts and judgments, etc.)
- Responsible for distributing information and documents to bailiffs in a timely manner
- Sharing information with seniors about workflows and numbers of incoming mail/post
Desired profile and skills:
- Bachelor degree
- At least B1 level of Dutch (French is a plus)
- Good with complex administrative processes
- Punctual and result oriented
- Independent worker • Analytical skills
- Pro-active and self-starter attitude
- Team player • Flexible attitude
- Has strong communication skills
- Competitive salary package •
- Great opportunities for career development
- Top office facilities and easily accessible location
- Private health insurance •
- Meal tickets
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee training development
- Weekly Fruit Day