Quality Analyst- DUTCH- BUCHAREST
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Majorel Romania active
View all jobs Quality Analyst- DUTCH- BUCHAREST active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
Majorel este unul dintre principalii furnizori de BPO din întreaga lume. Compania are peste 48.000 de angajați în 28 de țări din întreaga lume, având poziția de lider de piață în Europa, Orientul Mijlociu și Africa, Asia și America. Majorel proiectează și produce soluții personalizate pentru diferite tipuri de business-uri, acoperind o gamă largă de procese comerciale prin oferirea de servicii integrateRequirements
- 3- 5 years’ experience within a contact center quality role
- COPC or similar certification or quality related qualifications highly regarded
- Depth of practical experience in quality assurance role or experience in development, implementation and integration of quality programs
- Ideally previous experience in using contact center system and tools
- Spoken & written Dutch Language skills to native level
- Ability to use Skills English as second language during European multi-national meetings
- Execute the ECCC Quality Monitoring Process to identify potential quality needs within agent/customer interactions in order to improve upon the customer experience.
- Provide the appropriate ECCC Management Team Quality Reporting and Performance Analysis and recommend solutions for any identified issues.
- Conduct end-to-end process audits and recommend solutions for any identified issues.
- Conduct Quality Assessments of agent/customer interactions (phone, white mail, email, social media) to Standards set by ECCC Quality Monitoring Process
- Administration of ECCC Quality Management System (e.g. uploading new agents, ensuring Agent PCs are set up correctly, running reports, etc.).
- Deliver coaching and calibration sessions with Quality Assessors (Team Leaders) on ECCC Quality Standards and the use of the Quality Monitoring Process & Tool
- Review quality reports and conduct quality assessments of agent/customer interactions on a continuous basis, based on ECCC Quality Standards and calibration sessions.
- Report any identified issues and their recommended solutions to the GME Quality Manager for onward correction, in order to maximize the customer experience. The results of these assessments is reviewed at an individual agent level in order to identify performance related issues are impacting customer satisfaction process level to identify processes that are not performing as intended and require the Business Process Teams to potentially amend them in order to meet customer expectations
- Recruitment level in order to identify issues with the recruitment process not hiring suitable staff
- Training level to ensure the training process is delivering suitably trained agents
- Knowledge Management level to ensure the Knowledge Management Tool provides agents with knowledge required to resolve customer enquiries or issues
- Perform end-to-end process audits to ensure they are performing as intended at a frequency defined within the ECCC Quality Standards. Any audit issues should be reviewed with the GME Quality Manager.
Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses
Annual fixed bonuses
Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee
Child birth support
Online library access for passionate book readers
Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services @ the office
Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via our E-Learning platform
Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment
Access to the company’s cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania