Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei active.
Vezi toate job-urile Operation specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
The Operations Specialist is responsible to work in close collaboration with the Project Manager and the project team in order to manage and execute the project plan in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist the Project Manager to develop the online campaign plan (New product launch/ promotion etc.)
- Coordinate and cooperate with other team members to implement campaign project properly
- Make market analysis on the campaign information and regularly formulate summary reports with improvement suggestion
- Assemble content in collaboration with the project members
- Make all the product configuration
- Manage and execute online merchandising and promotional calendar by brand and by store
- Provide market, competitive, strategic and tactical intelligence to drive prioritization of store initiatives
- Assist the project team with Graphic/image work
- Run regular (monthly) analysis of asset inventory and usage, to make recommendations for asset retirement;
- Work with Digital team stakeholders to gain approval to update and/or implement the necessary changes
- Bachelor / Master Degree
- Proficiency in English
- Project Management experience
- E-commerce background
- Product configuration skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing, e-Commerce campaign, marketing planning and strategies
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with analytical platforms is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple project stakeholders in a customer service-oriented environment
- Ability and willingness to work in a multi-cultural environment
What We Offer:
- Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation allowance;
- 1 year determined contract through recruiting agency with renewal possibility as this is a continuous business and we’re looking for long term partnerships;
- 1 month training with a personal mentor;
- We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month;
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer medical subscription at Regina Maria, discounts for sports subscriptions WorldClass;
- We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information.