We want the world to know our talents! Join our team! Would you like to be a part of a growing company that offer opportunities to work in a strong group of brands and feel like you are at home? First Brands Group`s (TRICO) team is looking for you to become one of us!
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible to develop and maintain a close relation with our client/supplier and proactively manage the incidents
- Develop and improve the quality performance of the company;
- Understand the causes of the problems and continuously improve the processes;
- Set up quality control processes;
- Participate in the teams launching new projects;
- Participate in the implementation and approval of process and product modifications, verifies the implementation of the client's/supplier’s requirements.
- Technical studies
- Quality related certification or knowledge of nonconformities analysis, 8D, 5 why, cause-effect diagram;
- We would be happy if you have worked experience in the automotive industry;
- Your day to day work will involve using English and IT instruments such as Microsoft Excel, Power Point.
- Communicate and collaborate well with your colleagues from all levels of the organization;
- Stay confident in making decisions and reflect on what went well or not;
- Keep your flexibility to work with changes and to handle multiple responsibilities.
First Brands Group (TRICO) is the name that represents our unrelenting promise to our customers for prosperous growth. We are a global Original Manufacturer and Aftermarket supplier offering the most complete line of innovative driver visibility products under trusted brands. We are a team of professionals dedicated to building profitable, enduring growth among all our customers with an unrelenting drive to exceed customer’s expectations. Designed and engineered with Original Equipment rigor and quality, our products serve vehicle manufacturers, technicians and drivers everywhere.