We want the world to know our talents! Join our team! Would you like to be a part of a growing company that offer opportunities to work in a strong group of brands and feel like you are at home? First Brands Group`s (TRICO) team is looking for you to become one of us!
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the improvement of the technological processes at the plant level in order to comply with the HSE, quality and operational standards keeping in mind the standardization and maintenance processes;
- Seek and implement new technologies that are aligned with the standards of the clients, increase productivity and quality of work and product;
- Establish the technological parameters of operation and theoretical capacity for the entire manufacturing process;
- Coordinate technical projects and drive initiatives to grow our technical performance, standardization, improvement and reduction of costs;
- Contribute continuously to improve the performance of the plant;
- Studies or background in technical field;
- We would be happy if you have worked minimum 3 years’ in production or technical environment, preferably automotive;
- In your day to day work you will use English and IT instruments such as Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Project, Lean manufacturing / Six sigma.
- Communicate and collaborate well with your colleagues from all levels of the organization;
- Stay confident in making decisions and reflect on what went well or not;
- Use the ability to act quickly and decisive when your team or collaborators need support
- Keep your flexibility to work with changes and to handle multiple responsibilities.
First Brands Group (TRICO) is the name that represents our unrelenting promise to our customers for prosperous growth. We are a global Original Manufacturer and Aftermarket supplier offering the most complete line of innovative driver visibility products under trusted brands. We are a team of professionals dedicated to building profitable, enduring growth among all our customers with an unrelenting drive to exceed customer’s expectations. Designed and engineered with Original Equipment rigor and quality, our products serve vehicle manufacturers, technicians and drivers everywhere.