Lead Accountant with Romanian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Takeaway.com active
View all jobs Lead Accountant with Romanian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
- Deliver reliable financial data each month on working day three, supported with balance sheet and profit and loss analytical review insights, supported with reconciling specifications;
- Act as the primary point of contact during audits and prepare audit files for both internal and external auditors. Ensure timely delivery of the information requested by the auditors and hold the relation with tax authorities;
- You have strong knowledge of Romanian Accounting Standard as well as the local laws- and regulations;
- You preparation and file the statutory reports and other regulatory reports;
- Supporting the tax team and other stakeholders with requested financial information;
- Continuously drive for improvement in quality and efficiency in new processes and systems to enhance the workflow of the department;
- As a lead accountant, you are coaching your team members, facilitate their development and drive them towards performance;
- Ability to communicate financial/business impact and provide recommendations.
- You are fluent in both Romanian and English and have in depth knowledge of the Romanian Accounting Standards and laws- and regulations;
- You bring 5+ years of proven experience with you from a dynamic multinational environment;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA is preferred;
- Strong business acumen, who can see the big picture and yet knows all the details and is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done;
- You have experience in resolving complex accounting issues and transactions;
- You are an expert in the use of ERP (experience with Workday is a pre) systems and MS Office (expert level in excel is a must);
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results;
- Positive attitude, collaborative, team player and comfortable in a fast-growing environment that changes as the business grows ;
- Able to manage multiple priorities with accuracy and efficiency while meeting deadlines ;
- Strong work ethics ;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all your team members and other stakeholders;
- You can handle deadlines and manage priorities while balancing work and home in a healthy way.
- Work in a fast-growing company;
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team;
- A competitive salary including 8% holiday allowance ;
- Pension plan;
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam, an amazing view and awesome team events;
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences.