Digital Design Engineer
ON Semiconductor is committed to providing career advancement and development opportunities. Our employees are crucial to the success of our company - it is important for us to provide global programs that recognize, develop and enable our employees to grow. Our career development philosophy is that employees own their careers by leveraging the programs, tools and resources available to them.Requirements
• MS Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or BS with experience.
• 2-5 years of expertise on Place and Route tools is a must (Cadence Innovus, Synopsys ICC2).
Preferably on multi-million gate designs in small node technologies (16nm and smaller) and using Low power design techniques (UPF)
• Experience with complete digital design flow and design tools (Synthesis, Static Timing Analysis, DFT, Logic Equivalence Checking, ATPG, Place and Route …) from EDA vendors such as Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys
• Experience with Linux as a user environment
• Affinity with programming & scripting languages such as Perl, TCL, Python, QT, C, C++, makefiles
• Having experience with revision controlled development environments (SVN, Cliosoft) is a plus.
• A team player with excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Fluent in English.
As part of the Corporate R&D Design systems technology department, we are responsible for the evaluation, acquisition, development, integration and support of design tools and methodologies towards the worldwide BU development teams. We are looking for a digital RTL2GDS and/or verification specialist that can strengthen our abilities in the digital design space.
• Influence EDA vendors’ developments on the features, performance and quality of their digital design tools.
• Establish new tools and methodologies increasing the quality of ON Semiconductor’s products
• Continuously make proposition to improve EDA tools environment and methodologies in order to improve designer productivity and satisfaction level.
• Support the worldwide digital design community in using external EDA tools and internally developed scripts.
• A variety of ways for your professional and personal development. We pay attention to education and personal development of our employees. We will tailor your individual training plan to your needs.
• We offer space for your creativity. We are encouraging initiatives, ideas and solutions. You will have the opportunity to develop and be part of interesting international projects.
• Entertainment turns into work. You can look forward to private health care services, dental services, meal vouchers, annual celebration, team activities and a great coffee.
• Stability and good atmosphere. We score high in employee satisfaction surveys.
• Flexible Schedule. Work in a way that suits you by having flexible start and finish time.