This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ON Semiconductor active
View all jobs Test Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
ON Semiconductor is committed to providing career advancement and development opportunities. Our employees are crucial to the success of our company - it is important for us to provide global programs that recognize, develop and enable our employees to grow. Our career development philosophy is that employees own their careers by leveraging the programs, tools and resources available to them.Requirements
• University degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in product development in similar organization preferred;
• Experience writing test programs and performing testing on Teradyne ATE or similar platform;
• Experience in PCB design (layout);
• Proficiency with MS Office tools;
• Good communication and documentation skills;
• Good knowledge of English.
• Create/document/debug/support test programs for Teradyne ATE and other similar test system platforms;
• Specify test board schematics and review the layout;
• Coordinate test board manufacture with outside supplier;
• Setup and conduct ATE tests;
• Analyze test results and create reports;
• Calculate test limits from data;
• Support/consult with test engineers and technicians in Reliability Labs and at assembly sites;
• Develop test strategies and coverage plans in conjunction with design engineers and applications engineers.
• We offer space for your creativity. We are encouraging initiatives, ideas and solutions. You will have the opportunity to develop and be part of interesting international projects.
• Entertainment turns into work. You can look forward to private health care services, dental services, meal vouchers, annual celebration, team activities and a great coffee.
• Stability and good atmosphere. We score high in employee satisfaction surveys.
• Flexible Schedule. Work in a way that suits you by having flexible start and finish time.