Business Analyst with Investment Banking
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst with Investment Banking active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
We are looking for a person interested in working with Exotic products on our application that is used world-wide and designed in services oriented architecture. As part of our team, you will perform analysis and gather requirements for the applications, acting as a liaison between the development department and the business customers (Sales, engineers).
What you will do:
- Act as Agile Master for the team and create user stories and test cases to assist in the facilitation of user acceptance testing;
- Assist stakeholders and product owners with analyzing and validating business needs and establishing development priorities;
- Work closely with IT team to enhance applications, ensure adherence to acceptance criteria and validate technical impacts;
- Coordinate people/project within different locations;
- Participate in the releasing to validate deliveries to production;
- Provide technical and functional support to users in need (level 2/3) and report to the management if risk situations may occur.
- You have experience with Structured Products;
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams using Agile methodologies;
- Desire to learn a variety of different business activities;
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL is a plus;
- Reactivity, anticipation of needs and management of people and transversal teams skills;
- Strong self-management skills, innovative problem-solving, curious and openminded;
- Bachelor's degree, good command of English, both written and spoken - French is a plus.
At SG EBS, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
Still hesitating? You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.