TAC - Core Network Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei active
View all jobs TAC - Core Network Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
• Bachelor’s Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline;
• Preferably with 1 year or above relevant working experience;
• Possess skill in any of the following area: MSC / MGW, NGN Soft switch / MGW, VoLTE, IMS, NFV, SGSN / GGSN / SAE. With knowledge in IP is an added advantage;
• SS7 Protocol stack and troubleshooting;
• Understanding of Mobile Architecture: 2G/3G/4G;
• With multi-vendor product network experience is an added advantage;
• Able to work in fast working environment;
• Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills;
• Customer service oriented and good presentation skill;
• Proficiency in English;
• Willing to travel to overseas.
• Responsible to elegantly plan, implement, integrate, migrate, and perform acceptance test for Core network;
• Analyzing network performance, resolving complex network problem, and optimizing network architecture;
• Act as a technical point of contact in between engineering team, customer, and vendor;
• Engaging directly with marketing team, project team, and customer for the purpose of promoting and delivering strategic services;
• Leading or being a part of global technical delivery team;
• Supervising team in technical related matter.